I was reading an article today about how the return of former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, now head of the LDP, as the new Prime Minister, could be absolutely devastating in terms of the value of Japanese bonds. Yes, I was actually reading a finance article. Not that I claim to fully understand it but then again, it’s not completely over my head either. Here’s the first two paragraphs: Bond Risk at Month High on Specter of Abe Spending:... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- Japan’s Female Police Commissioner worked with racist & sexist newspaper?
- Ray Bradbury, Journalism & Mr. Dark. “You can’t act if you don’t know.”
- Saying Goodbye to The Buddha Of The Yakuza （極道の仏にお別れ）
- Autumn Equinox (秋分の日): Honor your ancestors, remember the departed
- On Modern Slavery: Thoughts on Human Trafficking