I was reading an article today about how the return of former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, now head of the LDP, as the new Prime Minister, could be absolutely devastating in terms of the value of Japanese bonds. Yes, I was actually reading a finance article. Not that I claim to fully understand it but then again, it’s not completely over my head either. Here’s the first two paragraphs: Bond Risk at Month High on Specter of Abe Spending:... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- Japan now the Hades of free speech & investigative journalism; Woodford-san does not approve
- A Briton in Japan Questions Ministry Figures on Abuse of Disabled People
- Japan’s Secrecy Bill: Designed by Kafka & Inspired by Hitler?!!
- Japan: Even The Secrecy Bill Briefing Is Secret; Abe-gumi Pushes Ominous Secrecy Bill Towards Law
- Prince Genji’s Pole Dances & Romances: Japanese Literature Sways to LIfe
- subcultureist on Tokyo Vice: The book
- vic lee on Tokyo Vice: The book
- Oh Right, Japan: Little Underwear For Your Smartphone ← Leo Pool on Panties for Smart Phones Become Du Jour in Japan
- Japan Secures Final Passage Of Secrecy Bill - Designed by Kafka & Inspired By Hitler?!! | Zero Hedge on Japan’s Secrecy Bill: Designed by Kafka & Inspired by Hitler?!!
- The Limping Philosopher in Japan Subcultre – The Limping Philosopher on A Briton in Japan Questions Ministry Figures on Abuse of Disabled People