I was reading an article today about how the return of former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, now head of the LDP, as the new Prime Minister, could be absolutely devastating in terms of the value of Japanese bonds. Yes, I was actually reading a finance article. Not that I claim to fully understand it but then again, it’s not completely over my head either. Here’s the first two paragraphs: Bond Risk at Month High on Specter of Abe Spending:... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- How the Japanese Went Under, and Stayed There
- Japan’s Summer 2014 must-have Cool Biz items: white pants and fans all over your body
- Hello Kitty isn’t a cat?
- Update: Dengue fever toll rises in Japan–Yoyogi Park is the epicenter?
- The UN Hates Japan’s Hate Speech Indifference; LDP May Love Chance To Shut Up Protesters
- Nutra Pump on The Ghosts of Sony
- Japan’s Summer time 2014 should-have Cool Biz gadgets: white pants and followers throughout your physique | Yookoso Japan on Update: Dengue fever toll rises in Japan–Yoyogi Park is the epicenter?
- anonymous on Yakuza Friendly Hotels–on the way out. Goodbye Nine-Fingered Discount!
- Replace: Dengue fever toll rises in Japan–Yoyogi Park is the epicenter? | Yookoso Japan on Japan faces first dengue outbreak in 70 years; insecticide makers rejoice
- radca prawny lubin on Mind your f**ks and s**ts: Localizing Yakuza 1 龍が如く翻訳物語