Today when I logged into Facebook, I was greeted with the following message in my status bar: How are you feeling, Jake? The short answer is: I’m feeling a little uncomfortable, baby. Because I’m not used to my social media site talking to me like a girlfriend who believes I’m a mental case. The opening salvo also seems like a psychotherapist checking in, a little warily, just see if I’m going to hold it together. This... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- The Cherry Blossoms are coming. Time to Go Out On the Town In A Modern Kimono!
- Make It A Swinging Sunday Night: Pole Dance Tokyo Student Showcase
- Japan Comes Up With New Deadly Way To Overcome Drug Addiction?
- US citizen dies after being taken in to protective custody in February/赤坂警察署の説明が正しい模様
- Japan’s Peace Constitution, Article 9, And Why Abe Wants To Dismantle It: A short primer