Today when I logged into Facebook, I was greeted with the following message in my status bar: How are you feeling, Jake? The short answer is: I’m feeling a little uncomfortable, baby. Because I’m not used to my social media site talking to me like a girlfriend who believes I’m a mental case. The opening salvo also seems like a psychotherapist checking in, a little warily, just see if I’m going to hold it together. This... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- Japan now the Hades of free speech & investigative journalism; Woodford-san does not approve
- A Briton in Japan Questions Ministry Figures on Abuse of Disabled People
- Japan’s Secrecy Bill: Designed by Kafka & Inspired by Hitler?!!
- Japan: Even The Secrecy Bill Briefing Is Secret; Abe-gumi Pushes Ominous Secrecy Bill Towards Law
- Prince Genji’s Pole Dances & Romances: Japanese Literature Sways to LIfe
- subcultureist on Tokyo Vice: The book
- vic lee on Tokyo Vice: The book
- Oh Right, Japan: Little Underwear For Your Smartphone ← Leo Pool on Panties for Smart Phones Become Du Jour in Japan
- Japan Secures Final Passage Of Secrecy Bill - Designed by Kafka & Inspired By Hitler?!! | Zero Hedge on Japan’s Secrecy Bill: Designed by Kafka & Inspired by Hitler?!!
- The Limping Philosopher in Japan Subcultre – The Limping Philosopher on A Briton in Japan Questions Ministry Figures on Abuse of Disabled People