I was reading an article today about how the return of former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, now head of the LDP, as the new Prime Minister, could be absolutely devastating in terms of the value of Japanese bonds. Yes, I was actually reading a finance article. Not that I claim to fully understand... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- Catch the Earliest Cherry Blossoms in “Flowers by Naked”
- ZEPPIN(絶品) #3/WACHOSHOKU(和朝食) Japanese Breakfast Rules!
- Samurai Fashion in New York City Until March 25th 2017
- “The Crusher Boss” by Ichiyo Matsuzaki/Reviewed by Kaori Shoji
- Zeppin(絶品) #2/The Eyeglass Frames Of Sabae. Looking ahead to a better Japan?