I was reading an article today about how the return of former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, now head of the LDP, as the new Prime Minister, could be absolutely devastating in terms of the value of Japanese bonds. Yes, I was actually reading a finance article. Not that I claim to fully understand... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- The Girl’s Guide to Decluttering and Hunting (in that order)
- Scary Things You Never Knew You Didn’t Know About Japanese Halloween
- Kono Makes A Discomforting Statement on The Comfort Women And Japan Diplomacy
- Former Prime Minister Murayama Tells Japan’s Leader Abe, “Study Up or Shut Up!”
- Bitcoin CEO Karpeles Arrested But What Is He Guilty Of?