I was reading an article today about how the return of former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, now head of the LDP, as the new Prime Minister, could be absolutely devastating in terms of the value of Japanese bonds. Yes, I was actually reading a finance article. Not that I claim to fully understand... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- Ghost in the Shell: The Matrix of Sci-Fi Anime
- Nikkei buys the Financial Times: Have The Lunatics Taken Over the Asylum?
- With “The War Bill” Looming, Japan’s Press & Academia Rebel Against Team Abe
- The 70 Year Fallout: A Lament for Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Your red dress is waiting. love and leukemia and coming home