Today when I logged into Facebook, I was greeted with the following message in my status bar: How are you feeling, Jake? The short answer is: I’m feeling a little uncomfortable, baby. Because I’m not used to my social media site talking to me like a girlfriend who believes I’m... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- Japan Loves Trump! Banzai!
- AKB48: A Microcosm Of Dark Corporate Japan. Sexual exploitation of child labor is sooo cute. (Book review)
- TGIF in Tokyo! Tonight June 17th “This and That Cafe” to Feature Amazing Lineup of Artists
- Japan’s Classic (Misleading) Pro-Whaling Book: “You can’t tell us what to eat!”
- Updated: The Gangster That Became A Buddhist Priest. Bye Bye Goto! May your karma find you wherever you are.