Today when I logged into Facebook, I was greeted with the following message in my status bar: How are you feeling, Jake? The short answer is: I’m feeling a little uncomfortable, baby. Because I’m not used to my social media site talking to me like a girlfriend who believes I’m... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- グローバルポップグループ「NOW UNITED」 ⽇本代表メンバーを！ (応募締切2⽉23⽇）
- Ladies of Japan: Last chance to be “The New Spice girl!” or World Idol! Apply By February 23rd!
- Heal Your Expat Heart: Find Your Element Workshops Starts February 22nd
- The Great White Woman Is Here to Save Japanese Men
- 絶品 (Zeppin) #1 : The Iron Men Of Iwate