Today when I logged into Facebook, I was greeted with the following message in my status bar: How are you feeling, Jake? The short answer is: I’m feeling a little uncomfortable, baby. Because I’m not used to my social media site talking to me like a girlfriend who believes I’m a mental case. The opening salvo also seems like a psychotherapist checking in, a little warily, just see if I’m going to hold it together. This... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- subcultureist on Prostitution isn't just for Professionals anymore! How to find a high-paying job in Japan's Sex Industry.
- Idomeneus Cretan on Los Angeles Times : Four Japanese gang figures received livers at UCLA
- Melissa on Prostitution isn't just for Professionals anymore! How to find a high-paying job in Japan's Sex Industry.
- subcultureist on Your red dress is waiting. love and leukemia and coming home
- subcultureist on NHK apologizes for asking tough questions