I was reading an article today about how the return of former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, now head of the LDP, as the new Prime Minister, could be absolutely devastating in terms of the value of Japanese bonds. Yes, I was actually reading a finance article. Not that I claim to fully understand... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- Hey, Baby? You’re fired & don’t come back. Maternity Harassment (MATAHARA) and The Working Woman in Japan
- Heal Your Expat Heart: Find Your Element Workshops Starts September 14
- How did Japan’s Whalers Of The Past Feel About Their Job & The Whales They Killed?
- Governmental Parties to Youth: ‘We can be cool too!’
- Your red dress is waiting. love and leukemia and coming home