I was reading an article today about how the return of former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, now head of the LDP, as the new Prime Minister, could be absolutely devastating in terms of the value of Japanese bonds. Yes, I was actually reading a finance article. Not that I claim to fully understand it but then again, it’s not completely over my head either. Here’s the first two paragraphs: Bond Risk at Month High on Specter of Abe Spending:... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- subcultureist on “My pussy (まんこ) is not indecent!” Japanese artist fights sexist obscenity laws
- subcultureist on Fight For Your Right To (Dance) Party Past Midnight In Japan!
- Alana Dill on “My pussy (まんこ) is not indecent!” Japanese artist fights sexist obscenity laws
- Alana Dill on Fight For Your Right To (Dance) Party Past Midnight In Japan!
- subcultureist on Prostitution isn't just for Professionals anymore! How to find a high-paying job in Japan's Sex Industry.