Today when I logged into Facebook, I was greeted with the following message in my status bar: How are you feeling, Jake? The short answer is: I’m feeling a little uncomfortable, baby. Because I’m not used to my social media site talking to me like a girlfriend who believes I’m... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- The Girl’s Guide to Decluttering and Hunting (in that order)
- Scary Things You Never Knew You Didn’t Know About Japanese Halloween
- Kono Makes A Discomforting Statement on The Comfort Women And Japan Diplomacy
- Former Prime Minister Murayama Tells Japan’s Leader Abe, “Study Up or Shut Up!”
- Bitcoin CEO Karpeles Arrested But What Is He Guilty Of?