Today when I logged into Facebook, I was greeted with the following message in my status bar: How are you feeling, Jake? The short answer is: I’m feeling a little uncomfortable, baby. Because I’m not used to my social media site talking to me like a girlfriend who believes I’m a mental case. The opening salvo also seems like a psychotherapist checking in, a little warily, just see if I’m going to hold it together. This... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- Hello Kitty isn’t a cat?
- Update: Dengue fever toll rises in Japan–Yoyogi Park is the epicenter?
- The UN Hates Japan’s Hate Speech Indifference; LDP May Love Chance To Shut Up Protesters
- Japan faces first dengue outbreak in 70 years; insecticide makers rejoice
- Japan’s Most Infamous Toy Robot Thief Confesses: “I stole it & sold it to buy monster dolls”
- anonymous on Yakuza Friendly Hotels–on the way out. Goodbye Nine-Fingered Discount!
- Replace: Dengue fever toll rises in Japan–Yoyogi Park is the epicenter? | Yookoso Japan on Japan faces first dengue outbreak in 70 years; insecticide makers rejoice
- radca prawny lubin on Mind your f**ks and s**ts: Localizing Yakuza 1 龍が如く翻訳物語
- mouse click the following internet site on Update: Japanese Citizens Protest Against Japan’s Dolphin Hunting and Whale “Research”
- HSSL-TYO on After months of debate, Japan’s court tell stalking victim, “We won’t protect you”