Today when I logged into Facebook, I was greeted with the following message in my status bar: How are you feeling, Jake? The short answer is: I’m feeling a little uncomfortable, baby. Because I’m not used to my social media site talking to me like a girlfriend who believes I’m... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- The Late-Blooming Cherry Blossoms: Yaezakura. Never too late for Hanami
- Heal Your Expat Heart: Find Your Element Workshops
- Snake Venom, Bee Toxin, Horse Oil, Snail Slime: Saving Face in Japan is Icky Fun
- “Does My Gaijin Husband Go Good With My Dress?” Mixed Marriage in France & Japan
- Merry and Gay Pocky? Japan discovers LGBT marketing.