Today when I logged into Facebook, I was greeted with the following message in my status bar: How are you feeling, Jake? The short answer is: I’m feeling a little uncomfortable, baby. Because I’m not used to my social media site talking to me like a girlfriend who believes I’m... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- Confessions of A Yakuza Bodyguard/芸能界のドンの用心棒の告白
- Wearable Technology Tells How Your Pets Feel
- The Rise & Fall Of Japanese Xmas: Please Bring Back The Sex & Money & Carnal Pleasures
- Most Evil Corporation Of The Year In Japan Award 2015: 711 Japan?
- The Girl’s Guide to Decluttering and Hunting (in that order)