Today when I logged into Facebook, I was greeted with the following message in my status bar: How are you feeling, Jake? The short answer is: I’m feeling a little uncomfortable, baby. Because I’m not used to my social media site talking to me like a girlfriend who believes I’m... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- In Japan, Hamster Asses Are Cute. Cute my ass, hamsters are homicidal rodents.
- Humanities to be Outlawed at Public Universities
- This week in Hate Mongering In Japan: Fuji TV wins for Korean mistranslation ‘sans malice’
- Japan’s Communist Party Wishes PM Abe Knew Shame or at least the Potsdam Declaration
- The Matcha Better F*ck: A Japonesque Cocktail For The Ages