Today when I logged into Facebook, I was greeted with the following message in my status bar: How are you feeling, Jake? The short answer is: I’m feeling a little uncomfortable, baby. Because I’m not used to my social media site talking to me like a girlfriend who believes I’m... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- Catch the Earliest Cherry Blossoms in “Flowers by Naked”
- ZEPPIN(絶品) #3/WACHOSHOKU(和朝食) Japanese Breakfast Rules!
- Samurai Fashion in New York City Until March 25th 2017
- “The Crusher Boss” by Ichiyo Matsuzaki/Reviewed by Kaori Shoji
- Zeppin(絶品) #2/The Eyeglass Frames Of Sabae. Looking ahead to a better Japan?