I just finished re-reading Tim Weiner’s magnum opus, Legacy of Ashes: The History of the CIA ,which is perhaps the best book ever written on the Central Intelligence Agency, and its general history of dismal failures. On the eve of the LDP’s retaking of power, December 16th 2012, I thought it might be interesting to take a look back at the LDP and how they came into being in the first place. It’s like a story out of a John Le Carre... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- Update: Dengue fever toll rises in Japan–Yoyogi Park is the epicenter?
- The UN Hates Japan’s Hate Speech Indifference; LDP May Love Chance To Shut Up Protesters
- Japan faces first dengue outbreak in 70 years; insecticide makers rejoice
- Japan’s Most Infamous Toy Robot Thief Confesses: “I stole it & sold it to buy monster dolls”
- After months of debate, Japan’s court tell stalking victim, “We won’t protect you”
- Replace: Dengue fever toll rises in Japan–Yoyogi Park is the epicenter? | Yookoso Japan on Japan faces first dengue outbreak in 70 years; insecticide makers rejoice
- radca prawny lubin on Mind your f**ks and s**ts: Localizing Yakuza 1 龍が如く翻訳物語
- mouse click the following internet site on Update: Japanese Citizens Protest Against Japan’s Dolphin Hunting and Whale “Research”
- HSSL-TYO on After months of debate, Japan’s court tell stalking victim, “We won’t protect you”
- Susu on The 10 Worst Films About Japan*: You Might Only Live Twice But Are These Movies Worth Seeing Once?