I just finished re-reading Tim Weiner’s magnum opus, Legacy of Ashes: The History of the CIA ,which is perhaps the best book ever written on the Central Intelligence Agency, and its general history of dismal failures. On the eve of the LDP’s retaking of power, December 16th 2012,... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- How did Japan’s Whalers Of The Past Feel About Their Job & The Whales They Killed?
- Governmental Parties to Youth: ‘We can be cool too!’
- Your red dress is waiting. love and leukemia and coming home
- The Sweet Taste Of Thailand….In Kagurazaka? (神楽坂のタイ？）”Roti” rocks
- Manga and Dating Sims: The Real Path to Japanese Mastery