I was reading an article today about how the return of former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, now head of the LDP, as the new Prime Minister, could be absolutely devastating in terms of the value of Japanese bonds. Yes, I was actually reading a finance article. Not that I claim to fully understand it but then again, it’s not completely over my head either. Here’s the first two paragraphs: Bond Risk at Month High on Specter of Abe Spending:... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- Should Fuji-Sankei Group be red-faced over scheduled blackface music program in Japan?
- Shape Up, Face Up: Testing out latest weird Japanese face toning barbell
- Brand Japan, Brand Abe: A Clash of Narratives
- “The Only Woman in the Room”/ How The Amazing Beate Wrote Equal Rights For Women Into Japan’s Constitution
- The Clear Skies Of Winter Tokyo Are Gorgeous.
- What We Wear About When We Think About Clothes: Musings on Japanese Fashion on
- Tokyo Vice: The book on
- Brand Japan, Brand Abe: A Clash of Narratives on
- Japan’s State Secrets Laws Empowers The Elite and Muzzles The Press: FOP RIP 12/10/2014 on
- Understand Abe & his right wing crew, but focus on Japan. “You’re talking to the wrong people” on