I was reading an article today about how the return of former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, now head of the LDP, as the new Prime Minister, could be absolutely devastating in terms of the value of Japanese bonds. Yes, I was actually reading a finance article. Not that I claim to fully understand... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- The Sweet Taste Of Thailand….In Kagurazaka? (神楽坂のタイ？）”Roti” rocks
- Manga and Dating Sims: The Real Path to Japanese Mastery
- Japan Loves Trump! Banzai!
- AKB48: A Microcosm Of Dark Corporate Japan. Sexual exploitation of child labor is sooo cute. (Book review)
- TGIF in Tokyo! Tonight June 17th “This and That Cafe” to Feature Amazing Lineup of Artists