I was reading an article today about how the return of former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, now head of the LDP, as the new Prime Minister, could be absolutely devastating in terms of the value of Japanese bonds. Yes, I was actually reading a finance article. Not that I claim to fully understand... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- The Late-Blooming Cherry Blossoms: Yaezakura. Never too late for Hanami
- Heal Your Expat Heart: Find Your Element Workshops
- Snake Venom, Bee Toxin, Horse Oil, Snail Slime: Saving Face in Japan is Icky Fun
- “Does My Gaijin Husband Go Good With My Dress?” Mixed Marriage in France & Japan
- Merry and Gay Pocky? Japan discovers LGBT marketing.