I was reading an article today about how the return of former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, now head of the LDP, as the new Prime Minister, could be absolutely devastating in terms of the value of Japanese bonds. Yes, I was actually reading a finance article. Not that I claim to fully understand it but then again, it’s not completely over my head either. Here’s the first two paragraphs: Bond Risk at Month High on Specter of Abe Spending:... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- Cherry Blossom Sale In Tokyo! Last chance to 花見！
- The Cherry Blossoms are coming. Time to Go Out On the Town In A Modern Kimono!
- Make It A Swinging Sunday Night: Pole Dance Tokyo Student Showcase
- Japan Comes Up With New Deadly Way To Overcome Drug Addiction?
- US citizen dies after being taken in to protective custody in February/赤坂警察署の説明が正しい模様