I was reading an article today about how the return of former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, now head of the LDP, as the new Prime Minister, could be absolutely devastating in terms of the value of Japanese bonds. Yes, I was actually reading a finance article. Not that I claim to fully understand it but then again, it’s not completely over my head either. Here’s the first two paragraphs: Bond Risk at Month High on Specter of Abe Spending:... Read More
Donate to JSRC
Japan Subculture Research Center is an independent website with original reporting on all aspects of Japanese society. If you enjoy the website and support investigative journalism, please donate a little of your spare yen (or dollars) to our efforts. Thank you! よろしくお願いします
- Update: Dengue fever toll rises in Japan–Yoyogi Park is the epicenter?
- The UN Hates Japan’s Hate Speech Indifference; LDP May Love Chance To Shut Up Protesters
- Japan faces first dengue outbreak in 70 years; insecticide makers rejoice
- Japan’s Most Infamous Toy Robot Thief Confesses: “I stole it & sold it to buy monster dolls”
- After months of debate, Japan’s court tell stalking victim, “We won’t protect you”
- Replace: Dengue fever toll rises in Japan–Yoyogi Park is the epicenter? | Yookoso Japan on Japan faces first dengue outbreak in 70 years; insecticide makers rejoice
- radca prawny lubin on Mind your f**ks and s**ts: Localizing Yakuza 1 龍が如く翻訳物語
- mouse click the following internet site on Update: Japanese Citizens Protest Against Japan’s Dolphin Hunting and Whale “Research”
- HSSL-TYO on After months of debate, Japan’s court tell stalking victim, “We won’t protect you”
- Susu on The 10 Worst Films About Japan*: You Might Only Live Twice But Are These Movies Worth Seeing Once?